2008年10月4日

What are communications?

It is said that communications are important.
What should I concretely do?

When working, is the yackety-yak done?
Do you speak with the hated uncle?
Is the topic matched to the elderly person?

Is it a tacit value?
Read air?

What should I do?

I recalled it.

I was sketching at the school.

The lecturer said.
"A person good at the picture is a person who has the observation power. "

Shape, color, pattern, shadow, and material.
Do you see the object very well?

The purpose"Sketch"
Isn't it communications with the object?

To draw a good picture.
The brush is not moved well.
The thing is seen well.

Communications = observation power.
..
Look at the person well.

Clothes, food, and hairstyle.
What reaction does the other party do?
About what does the other party think?

"The hairstyle of you changed. "

It saw.
It becomes glad a little.

Please observe the other party.

If I think.
I was not looking at others.

Even if it sees intentionally, it forgets at once.
I think that it is an element that doesn't suffice obviously.

It is worth trying.
I think so.

0 件のコメント: